As promised, here are a few more blogs/sites that I read regularly that focus on using virtual worlds and Second Life in education. Even if you aren’t a teacher or in the education field, these folks work on projects that I think should be interesting to anyone who has an interest in life-long learning, and if you’re looking for something interesting to see or do in Second Life, these blogs almost always have something of interest:
* KJ Hax: The Story of My Second Life – http://www.storyofmysecondlife.com/
* NMC Campus Observer – http://sl.nmc.org/
* Offical SLED Blog – http://www.sl-educationblog.org/
* PacRimX: Pacific Rim Exchange – http://pacificrimx.wordpress.com/about/
* RezEd – http://www.rezed.org/
* Rik Riel: Click Heard Round the World – http://www.rikomatic.com/blog/
* ScottMerrick Oh: Oh Second Life – http://scottsecondlife.blogspot.com/
* Topher Zwiers: MUVE Forward – http://muveforward.blogspot.com/
Next installment.. Second Life Fine Art, Music, Fashion, & Culture..
Tags: blogs, Education, New Media Consortium, Second Life, Virtual world
Are you going to GLS?
I’ll be there with Peggy Sheehy, among others!